Friday 26 May 2017

Family Time is My Favourite Time!



Summer has finally arrived and me and Ben have made it our bid to start getting out way more with Oliver on Ben's days off! Ben doesn't get to spend as much time with Oliver as I do as he works full time providing for us and to give me the opportunity to be a stay at home mumma to our boy which I am truly grateful for. 
Today we kicked out off our new plans with a trip to our local park, fields and woods! Not the most exciting for some people but Oliver loves it! Oliver was even a daring little explorer and went down the biggest slide in the park with Daddy which he completely loved! squealing with excitement and joy! Grinning his little face off! These are the exact moments that I live for and enjoy so much! 

After the wake of recent events both personally and globally it has really made me realise the importance of family and togetherness and how I think we need to spend more doing things that we love together and with our friends and family,.

I hope you've all enjoyed my quick little post about our little adventure today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...