Sunday 19 February 2017

Beauty Haul!

I've been hauling a fair few beauty products and make-up over the last couple of weeks, So I think that it's time that I did a little beauty and make -up haul post! Hope you enjoy! 

Simple Kind to Skin Exfoliator Wipes - £2 at Morrisons
These I have actually already used and I really like them! They have a smooth side for cleansing which I tend to use just to make sure all my make - up if off of my face then I'll give my face a good going over with the exfoliating side to get rid of all the dead skin and nasties from my face! I would definitely recommend this wipes! The £2 pound that I paid was an offer price I believe so I'm not too sure on the full price. 

Garnier Moisture + Matte Oil Free Moisturiser - £1.95 on offer at Superdrug
I've also used this already too and I'm a little bit on the fence about this one, my first impression is that it does smell really nice especially since it contains Green Tea Extract and doesn't have a nasty smell or anything but then when I first put it on my face it felt a little bit greasy, I'm not sure if that's because I maybe put a little bit too much on my face I'm not too sure but I'm gonna carry on using it and see how it feels after a few more uses and come to my conclusions then. 

Gillette Satin Care with a Touch of Olay shaving gel - £1.30 on Offer at Wilko's
I've also used this product already too! I must say that I am very impressed overall, it smells so lovely and not like a normal shaving gel and it also made my legs feel so soft and moisturised and I didn't feel any need to apply anything else after I've shaved my legs like I normally do which was an added bonus! 

Beauty Formula's Renewing Glorious Mud Exfoliater - £1 at Savers 
I've also already used this product and I'm not 100% sure about what I think about it. I know that it is meant to be an exfoliator but I can't but feel that it feels a little bit too gritty! I've been using it for about a week now and I've not really seen any difference in my pores or my complexion which has disappointed me slightly! 

Revolution Pressed Powder - £2 at Superdrug
I got this is the shade porcelain soft pink. At first I wasn't too sure about this straight away. I'm quite pale anyway and I often find it hard finding a shade in foundations and powders that match the colour of my skin and more often than not end up not buying from a brand because they don't do my shade, but this powder fits my skintone perfectly which I was pleasantly surprised about as I was concerned it would be too off. 

Freedom Pro Highlight - £2 at Superdrug
I also haven't used this product yet either but I am quite excited to be using it! I have however swatched this product and it is a very subtle pinky nude that isn't too dramatic on first impressions! I have only just really starting to experiment with highlighter so I'm still finding what I like and suits my skin at the moment so we shall see how this turns out! 

Nivea 3 in 1 Exfoliating Wipes - £1.45 offer price at Superdrug
I haven't used this yet and I'm still using up my simple exfoliating wipes before I move on to trying these! But I am excited to try these next, I'm trying to look after my skin a little bit better so I'm just trying to experiment and find what works well for my skin so we shall see how I feel about these.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...