Wednesday 1 February 2017

Starting Youtube

So we have decided to bite the bullet this year and start a YouTube channel, I'm not really sure how we'll start our content and what we'll do. I have no idea how I'll schedule our content yet and what days we'll upload or anything, I have a few ideas of the type of content that I want to film and put out but I'm not too sure yet, I will definitely be vlogging our everyday lives though I know that's one thing that I want to do! and I'll probably upload some of the usually stuff like hauls and just general helpful tips and advice! I hope you'll all join me on this adventure and I'll make sure to keep you all updated when we finally start putting up content on our channel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...