Monday 23 January 2017

Teething Toddler, Tired Mommy!

Teething is absolute hell, I mean seriously hell. We have one very agitated, grumpy, teething little boy! It's so awful and there isn't a whole lot we can do about it and it also seems that Oliver is cutting a whole mouth of teeth at once (okay that may be a slight exaggeration!) but he is cutting a fair few including some rather big nasty looking molars! 
Our poor baby, Its awful how utterly helpless you can feel isn't? He's definitely been a mummy's boy today whilst Daddy has been at work, Today has been one of those cuddle I don't really want to do anything else but cuddle you mummy day's last night was awful too, Oliver literally would not sleep in his own bed and kept waking up and screaming so ended up wedged between me and daddy although I can't really say that really helped the situation either he still continued to scream and cry but this time kick and punch me and Ben to his hearts content! 
Oh how I wish teething was nice and simple but most of all pain -free! We literally survive his teething stages on mainly calpol because teething gel doesn't really touch it and he can't have a lot of the other products that are available on the market because they contain lactose which is a right pain in the bum. Oliver hasn't ever really been a fan of teething rings or the water teether's or anything really! 
All that I can hope is that this teething phase passes really soon and we can regain some kind of peace and proper sleep to our house again soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...