Saturday 21 January 2017

We're Going On Holiday!

We're going on holiday woohoo. So we washed away the January after Christmas blues and we booked our Holiday! and we're heading to Butlin's on one of their 4 day just for tots holiday's in May. I can safely say I pretty darn excited! I'm literally so excited to be taking Oliver on his properly holiday this summer, we took him away for a couple of days last summer but he was about 8 months don't get me wrong he was really interested in everything but he's gonna understand and be able to do some much more this time around. I don't know who's more excited me probably! When I was telling Oliver that we were going on holiday he kind of looked at me like I was a right freak and just carried on playing! I've literally gone into my let get prepared self and I've started writing a whole big list of what everybody is going need and everything that we're going to need to take with us and all sorts. I've even started writing a list of all the things that we're going to need to buy ready for our holiday, super organised me! 

So I'm now going to love and leave you all! I hope that you enjoyed my super quick and excitable update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...