Monday 23 January 2017

Mini Toddler Clothes and Make - Up Haul


So today I'm bringing you a sort of mini haul from my shopping trip to Redditch with my lovely sister in law Sophie this week! We had an absolutely lovely time and Oliver loved seeing his Auntie! 
So we first went to my absolute favourite place Primark, I love a good mooch in Primark and nearly always end up coming out with something everytime even if its just something small I just cannot help myself! So today I picked up a couple of things for Oliver which were two long sleeved t-shirts one in light grey with a black speech bubble that says "I didn't do it, Okay maybe I did" which I thought was quite lovely and simple and not all in your face. The second t-shirt I brought for him I brought for him says "I still live with my parents" with I though was quite funny and quirky, both shirts were I believe £1.50 which you can't really beat, I think if I remember I brought 1 shirt in 18-24 months and the other was 24-36 months which I know Oliver is nowhere near that but I thought that it was too lovely to not buy, I also tend to buy in the next size up for Oliver in Primark because sizing seems to run slightly small in there. The last thing that brought was a summer dress for myself, its black and made from a sort of silky type material with like a ruffly front. The label said that it should of been £3 reduced from £8 which I thought was quite a bargain, got to the till to find out that it was actually reduced to £1 which I thought was even better! My sister in law also treated me to a lovely choker which is like a black velvet type material with a little silver charm on with a pearly pink semi precious stone in the middle and I believe that it cost £1.50. 


I also had a trip to my other two favourite shops; Superdrug and Boots because I am totally addicted to buying make - up, skincare and basically any beauty product! From Superdrug I picked up a pair of lashes from what was leftover from their Halloween collection and they were only 49p! I also picked up a Sugar Baby Vita + Skin Vita Lip coconut infused lip balm and lip scrub collection which was only 49p too I picked this up because my lips have been really awfully dry and I wear a lot of liquid lipsticks and some dry my lips out more than others. I then picked up a couple of things from boots, I picked up a Maybelline Dream BB fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfecter I think they were like discontinuing alot of make -up and I ended up only paying £1 for that one, I also picked up a Bourjois Paris Sculpt Light Illuminator which is basically a cream highlighter and I only ended up paying £1 for that one also, I also picked up a nail varnish which was the Maybelline Colour Show Jelly Tint in the colour Berry Merry and that was only 50p, I think I only paid such little for these because the particular boots store was discontinuing them. 

I then popped to B & M and Wilko's both of which I love having a good mooch around, from B & M i picked up some George Pig short pyjamas for Ollie ready for the summer (but as you can see from the picture only shorts are there because he's already worn the top! I believe that I only paid £3 for the Pj's and then from Wilko's I picked Ollie up a Peppa Pig Paddle drum type thing that he absolute loves just as a little treat and that only cost me £1! 

I hope you've enjoyed my little haul. Thank you for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...