Thursday 2 February 2017

January Faves!

Hello Everybody hope that you're all good? So today I'm bringing you my January faves, I'll just be chatting about all my favourites from January whether they be make -up, beauty, skin care or all the bits and pieces that I've brought for Ollie throughout the month! I hope you all enjoy!
My first hit is Body Scrub! I've lately become such a massive fan of body scrubs I'm not sure what it is about them but I've fallen in love with them lately, my favourite by far has to be the Soap and Glory Scrub of Your Life, I just love it so much, I think that it smells absolutely amazing and leaves my skin feeling great. I first got some of the soap and glory scrubs in a gift set that Ben had brought me for Christmas and that was it I'm hooked and I've fell in love, I've also since brought a couple more scrubs from other brands that I'm really excited to try. My Soap and Glory one is only a travel size but I will definitely be purchasing the full size one once I've used it all up! I've also really be loving the Wilkinson's own range Fruits so far I've tried the Coconut and Vanilla one and the Passion Fruit and Melon one both of them are incredible and I really want to try some others in the range! 
I've also really been loving the Nivea in Shower Body Moisturiser, I'm do really love it at the moment its so super easy because you just pop it onto your skin and rub it whilst its still wet, I've also found this this also saves a bit of time so it's great when Ollie is having one of his drifting in and out of sleep nights and I have to jump in the bath or the shower quick, I can wash, pop this on and then jump in my Pj's and I'm done! 
For Oliver I'm really on the bandwagon for boy legging's, I am obsessed with buying him them he's got so many of them in different patterns its ridiculous! I mean don't get me wrong I like jeans for him but leggings are so much more convenient, I'm not messing around with buttons or poppers and their great for when he's crawling around and climbing up everything he's got more comfort and flexibility and isn't restricted by a pair of jeans.

I've not really got any other favourites this month beside this little selection, I hope you've enjoyed my short and sweet post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...