Friday 15 December 2017

I'm Back!

Hello everyone!
I'm back after a ridiculously long time away! This pregnancy has really taken it out of me if I'm totally honest so I thought I'd pop by with a little catch up now I'm feeling slightly better. Life in general has been pretty hectic with the come down from our wedding and slotting back into normal life and the rush around Christmas I didn't realise how annoyed I'd get with people around this time of year being pregnant. 
This pregnancy has been far from straight forward, I've bled on and off since about 10 weeks to which we had to have an emergency scan and a trip to EPU and was pretty convinced that we would receive awful news but everything was fine, We then had our 12 week scan and everything was perfect and I ended up being back on with my due date (Woo) I've had the most awful sickness and nausea that just seems to wipe me out leaving me feeling completely exhausted. I saw my consultant at 18 weeks and they found ketones in my urine which they think because of how sick I have been being they said my body isn't getting enough and has started breaking down fat to keep both me and baby going. More recently we've had our 20 week scan and found out we're hiding a beautiful baby girl, I do however need to be re-scanned between Christmas and New Year as they couldn't get a good measurement of baby girls spine. There are also some concerns about the position of my placenta as its almost but not quite covering my cervix so I'm having that checked again after Christmas and again at 34 weeks. 

I think I've pretty much covered everything that's been going on since I last updated you all. I'm to try and be a little bit better at uploading content I promise! I should hopefully be back on track with pregnancy updates this next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...