Wednesday 15 March 2017

A Lovely Spring Day!


It's definitely been feeling a lot like spring lately! So what better time to get out and blow the cobwebs away! So we took Ben, Nanny and I took Oliver out on his trike to our local garden centre webbs! The sell just about anything you could want they also have a massive hobby craft and a lovely big park made out of logs! The sun was out and Oliver had a lovely time! I'd say he was walking about but he's not quite confident enough on his feet yet although he has been tearing around the house without even thinking! He really is absolutely full of energy and squealing with delight as daddy pushed him down the slide and I caught him at the bottom and he enjoyed it so much that he decided that It was an amazing idea to try and crawl back up to daddy! 
I really do cherish days like this especially with Ben working the long hours that he does to provide for us and its just so lovely for him to spend time with Ollie and to see them so happy together and I don't think that I could ask or wish for anything better! 
(got to love those cheeky grins and that belly flash!)

I hope you've enjoyed this little short but sweet post! 
Love Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...