Tuesday 14 March 2017

Shopping Trip Haul!

Today was one of those days where I probably spent more than I intended too! (Oooops!) Today's haul is mainly Primark but my trip into Primark did actually have a purpose so all my purchases were not just impulse purchases well not all of them anyway! I also went to Poundland, Superdrug and Tiger so I'll also be popping about them on the end so let's jump in and start with Primarni! 
First off I fell in love with this grey pleated skirt and decided that I maybe needed it and picked that up, the material is quite thick so but its also quite flowy so I figured that I could wear it now with tight and some nice boots whilst the weather is cooler and I could also wear it in the summer with some nice sandals and it was only £8 which I thought was an absolute bargain! 

I also purchased a pair of new shorts because we're going on holiday to Butlins in May and we're hoping that it might be reasonable warm so I wanted some new shorts that I would be able to wear to go for a paddle in the sea although I am currently wearing them whilst I relax and write this hehe! They're a cotton type material and they have like a lacy type detailing on them down the sides and around the bottom of the legs and they were only £4 which was such a steal! 

I also purchased a new candle..... I literally cannot go into anywhere without finding a candle that I like the smell of and buying it! (ooops!) this one is a raspberry and vanilla scent and when I smelt it, I immediately thought about burning it on a lovely summers day because the smell reminded me of ice cream! I will say though that Ben was maybe not too impressed that I have added to the ever growing collection tbh. It comes in a reasonably sized jar and was only £2. 

Now for the things that I purchased for Ollie -I did go a little bit mad here I'll admit that but we're going on holiday in May and he needed a few bits and bobs ready for our holiday! First off I picked him up some swim shorts because he hasn't been swimming for a little while and he's grown out of them so I got him these lovely red ones which came in a 2 pack and they were only £4 which is amazing value for money! I then got a few t-shirts for him ready for when we go away and I think the most I paid was £2.50 which all in all wasn't bad value for money, I also picked him up a pack of sock because Ollie is forever losing socks and I am always forever having to replace them! They were only £2.50 for a pack of five! I also picked him up a hat for the summer he doesn't really like to wear hats so I didn't want to spend too much money on hat that he probably won't wear so for £1 you can't go wrong really! 






I also picked up an few bits from superdrug I got the Garnier Beauty Oil body scrub with Argan, Macadamia, Almond and Rose oil which smells amazing and that was on offer for £1.79, I also picked up a coconut & orchid body lotion which was superdrug own brand and that was only £1.45 and then because I had purchased 2 skin care products I got a free Versace bright crystal mini! 


I hope you enjoyed my mini haul!

Love Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...