Saturday 2 June 2018

Siblings-the definition that comprises love, strife, competition and forever friends.
My  2 beautiful babies I don't even know where to start whatsoever So I'll just go with what's in my heart and I'll start by saying how proud I am when I look at you 2 I think damn I've created 2 absolutely beautiful children. 
Oliver; When Daddy and I first decided we wanted to add a sibling to our family for you, we weren't sure you were only 1 and I don't know I felt guilty and I didn't want you to think we were replacing you and that we didn't want, we wanted you to still feel just as loved and wanted. When I found out I was pregnant you weren't quite 2 yet but you loved the idea of mummy has a baby and loved showing my belly to people, you were stunned to silence when you first saw the baby on the screen you didn't understand that was going to be your baby brother or sister, you didn't understand how someone could see into mummy's belly and you couldn't. When you sister came along you we so besotted and all you did was kiss her and want to just grab her, you asked why she cried and if she was okay and you'd tell her I love and in that moment you just grew up! You weren't a baby anymore you'd suddenly grown up in a little boy and that you are you are a proper little boy! You run, you climb you laugh, you tumble and sometimes you fall but when you fall I will always pick you back up. I'm proud of who you are becoming I'm proud how you've taken to having a little sister, just the other day I lay her on our bed whilst I went to fetch something for her and you cuddled up to her, placed your hands on her and some how made her fall back to sleep amongst all her crying and there you both lay sound asleep.

Luna; I honestly can't believe you've been in this world for 5 weeks and what an amazing 5 weeks those have been. You have been our rainbow after the storm. Your lucky to have just know love and joy to know those who are the most important in your life! You have some incredible people in your life that I know will always be there if I am ever not. I want you to know how much your brother loves you even thought when your both older you will probably end up fighting like cat and dog and when you're even older you'll understand the importance of siblings. I hope that one day Oliver will be there to wipe your tears as much as I am and to get mad at that boy that broke your heart as much as daddy is. I can't wait to watch you grown into a strong independent woman who know no bounds and that you will always stand up for what you believe in! 

I hope that both of you will express yourselves and not be afraid to be who you want to be me and daddy certainly didn't stay to the confines of normal!. I hope that your not defined by what other people think is right and that you have the right to love who you want, dress how you want, live and be who you want to be with no boundaries. 

Love you always to the moon and back 
x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...