Tuesday 14 March 2017

An Evening with Giovanna Fletcher


Last week I managed to get the rare and wonderful thing of a night off of mummy duties and went to go see the wonderful Gi on her book tour for her new book Happy Mu, Happy Baby! I went with my lovely friend Kirsty and we made a night out of it a went for some food and such, we ended up eating in Ed's diner, I have never been before and the food was just so nice! I had a burger which came with Fries, Onion Rings and Coleslaw but I did end up having to leave some because there was just so much food, I also had a Nutella Shake which was just to die for and I mean that probably didn't help with making me feel so full either really tbh! We then had quick mooch round a couple of shops before heading back to the venue ready for when doors open. When we got inside we were given a lovely bag that had a copy of her book, some postcards with some amazing quotes on and a lovely little bottle of burt's bees cleanser and well I love me a good cleanser! 
Th evening kicked off with a Gi talking about her book and just about being a mummy in general! She is literally just such an amazing woman, I laughed, things got a bit emotional and I felt so honoured to be in a room with such a genuine lovely lady! We then got the oppotunity to ask Gi some questions about the book and such and I got a little bit shaky and upset but I did it! Once the Q & A had finished we then were allowed to line up and meet her and have our copy of book signed which was absolutely lovely!
All in all I had an absolutely amazing night although I missed Ollie so much and it was really quite weird to be away from him like it always is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...