Wednesday 3 January 2018

22 Week Pregnancy Update!

This week has been a bit all over the place! 
I had another scan this week because we couldn't get all the measurement that were needed for my anomaly scan as baby girl was being stubborn (just like her brother!) my placenta has moved but only slightly so I'm being scanned again at 34 weeks which then the decision will be made to whether I need a c-section or not. I've been getting worked up about the whole thing but the more I've thought about it the more I've become more accepting to it. As long as our baby girl gets here safe and sound then it doesn't matter how she get here! 
This little lady is also a major wriggler she just doesn't stop! I feel like I'm growing a  gymnast in there at the moment! She's also weighing in at around a 1lb based off of
her measurements that were taken at the scan. 
I'm also still being really sick at the moment as well and everything still also heaving at some certain smells and I think I'm only eating at the moment because I have to. I've also been suffering with a UTI this week which as been dreadful and really knocked me about. I've also had the appearance of the much dreaded back and hip ache which I had with Ollie. I also think that waddle has begun Ben pointed that out to me the other day and keeps singing the goose song to me from The Aristocats the git!

I think that is pretty much it for this week! Thank you for popping by and reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...