Monday 15 January 2018

23 Week Pregnancy Update


Hello Everyone this is my 23 week pregnancy update!
This week has been a pretty quiet week this week in regards to anything new!
I am still being and feeling incredibly sick but just seem to keep being fobbed off by my doctor, so I've been pretty much left to it and I'm just trying to deal with it. 
I also believe I'm growing a future Olympian by the way she kicks and flips and prods at me. I'm still suffering with terrible back ache, its worse after a long day where I've been on my feet loads so I seem to be jumping in the bath with some bath salts and relaxing for ages once Oliver goes to bed of an evening. Oliver is really embracing that he's going to be having a little sister too, he still enjoys pulling my top up and keeps trying to say her name but can't so she LuLu at the moment and it makes my heart all warm and fuzzy and a tiny bit weepy. I know he's going to be a great big brother he does have his moments but he's so loving. 
I think that all I have to say really so I'm just going to leave you with a bump picture and I shall be back next week for a new update!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...