Thursday 25 January 2018




I don't quite get how I'm writing this but this is my 26/27 week pregnancy update! I've decided to combine the two because the last couple of weeks have been a bit of a blur and I'm just so exhausted all the time. I literally can't quite believe that we're not that far off from single digits. I also don't think the possibility of us meeting this little lady any sooner than her due date has sunk in either. I am so very excited but also nervous and I still have no clue how she's actually going to be entering the world yet either and I won't know for a few more weeks yet. I'm hoping my placenta has shifted a bit so I'll be able to have her naturally, I'm not so scared about the actual procedure as I've had loads of surgery before for ongoing issues I have with my stomach anyway, I'm just more worried about the recovery process and being able to cope with both little ones once Ben goes back to work after she's born. 
This week I have been an absolute emotional wreck mainly because we've been looking at Pre-Schools for Oliver to start in the next few weeks, I know deep in my heart that it's going to be amazing for him and his development and also will mean I'll have a few hours in the day where he'll be out to get things in check during the last few weeks of this pregnancy and be able to get a tiny bit of rest but he's still my baby and it terrifies me that he's growing up so quickly but I'll go into that in a separate post maybe just after this one has gone up. 
This week I've also had a really achy crotch for some unknown reason! I don't know why I don't think it's anything to do with Braxton Hicks it just aches in general. I'm just worried its a sign of her trying to come early. I know it probably isn't but I am a terrible over thinker at the best of times.
I'm still getting sickness and nausea on and off throughout the day and if I'm lucky I'll have a day or 2 throughout the week where I won't be sick. I have my GTT next week and I'm absolutely dreading it if I'm honest as I'm still being so sick and I've been to the doctor's about it but I don't feel like I'm doing taken seriously. I also have the consultant and a growth scan next week as well which I'm looking forward to seeing this little lady again so next week is probably going to be quite a bit update! I'm feeling in a much better heaspace this week Ben has just been such a rock and listened to me vent and have a good cry. 
I don't really have much else to say really so I think I'll leave you all with a picture of my bump and I shall see you in my next update! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...