Tuesday 16 January 2018

24 Week Pregnancy Update


This week is a pretty big one! We've reached viability which means if baby girl was to be born now she'd have a chance at survival. Given how I've felt recently in regards to all the anxiety I've had surrounding this pregnancy and I've been in a massive battle with my head and convinced myself that for some reason we're not going to be coming home with her, this week has been a big one for me because I know she'll have a chance. 
This week I've still not really seen an improvement in how I've felt sickness and nausea wise. On the plus side I've gained no actually weight (yet!) We're also getting to a point in a sort of routine with her kicking (and punching!) she especially loves to kick me in the middle of the night when I've just got comfy again the little madam! I've also still got the most awful back, hip and leg ache when I try and do too much during the day or if I've been on my feet most of the day.
We've also finished getting all the big buys we need for her the most recent being her new travel system. We decided on the iCandy Strawberry 2 in Smoothie, its such a gorgeous colour its almost a dusty rose colour and not too pink. We've not put in together yet as we don't have the space to store it at the moment until I've finished clearing our home out but once we do I may do a couple of reviews on it, I'll probably do a first impressions then a review when she's actually here and we've properly used it. 
I think that's everything for this week. I hope you've enjoyed my my update and I shall see you all in my next update. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...