Tuesday 8 May 2018

I'm Back

So I've been away for a little while you may remember I left off with a pregnancy update. Well after a complicated last few weeks where I've neglected my blog completely we've finally welcomed our beautiful little girl Luna Jane Brooks into the world at 11.23 am on the 26th of April weighing in at 8lbs 8oz. I'm just so relieved that she's finally here after so much happened in the last few weeks of my pregnancy with many hospital stays, steroid injections, high blood pressure, Group B Strep infection, bleeding and testing positive for pre term labour she's finally here safely. 



Anyway I am back and I have a load of new content ready to post and that I'm working on and I'm hoping to get my mojo back a bit . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...