Sunday 13 May 2018


Well I can't beleive that I'm writing Luna's 2 week update already! She's defintely coming on in leaps and bounds and it's amazing to think how much she's growing. I'll start with her weight she's almost back to her birth weight now so formula is defintely doing it's job pefectly for her and she hasn't been sick as much as when she was on the normal apatamil milk. She now weighs 8lbs 8oz which is amazing and its much nicer and less stressful knowing that I've got total control of how much she's drinking unlike the breastfeeding where she was just on my breast and losing weight instead of gaining. We met her health visitor for the first time this week who seems lovely, she came along for her first home visit and did her weight, length and head circumference - she's 54cm long and her head circumferance is 37.7 cm. 

Her cord also fell of around day 12 so little lady was able to have her first bath finally as top and tailing wasn't quite doing the job and she had some awfully dry skin which seems to now of improved now she can be bathed properly. I've inserted a picture below from her first bath and she only looks so unhappy because she actually fell asleep during and slept through the whole thing and then got stroppy because we took her out to dry and dress her.


She's also becoming so much more aware everyday and opening her eyes more and more and she's also starting to interact with me, daddy and her brother more by grabbing hold of things like our hands and hair. 

I hope you enjoyed Luna's 2 week update and we shall see you again in a few days time for her 3 week update! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Luna's 10 Month Update

So we've come to that time again where I'm writing another update for out little Luna Bug! She's 10 months already and I'm...